Rivalry week of college football is over and most of the remaining games are conference championships, but the Big Ten championship game won’t include arguably the two best teams in the Big Ten and two of the top five teams in the country. On the November 30 Pylon U Podcast, Shane Alexander (@Alexander1Great) and Jeff Feyerer (@jfey5) look at the Week 13 results from Rivalry Week in college football that will have the biggest impact on the Bowl picture, and Rachel Lenzi (@RLenziCMG) of Land of 10 joins to discuss the Ohio State-Michigan game. This week also brought changes to coaching posistions across the country as Tom Herman takes over at Texas and Ed Ogreron loses the interim tag and becomes the full-time head coach at LSU. Other topics include:
- How many questions are we left with after a classic Ohio State-Michigan game and the messy B1G playoff picture (2:17)
- What players in the Ohio State-Michigan game improved their stock the most for the NFL Draft (9:24)
- Rachel Lenzi of Land of 10 joins the podcast to discuss The Game and where Michigan is headed (15:34)
- Western Michigan rows the boat all the way to the MAC Championship game and if coach P.J. Fleck is going to stay (27:06)
- Who might take Mark Helfrich’s spot at Oregon and will Lane Kiffin make a return to being a head coach (36:09)
- Tom Herman taking the Texas job and how we can expect him to preform and rebuild the Texas program (42:08)
- The Iron Bowl and whether Alabama’s defense is the best Nick Saban has had in his time there (51:57)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to Pylon U: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.