The Bills have had an interesting season as they started out 0-2, fired their offensive coordinator, ripped off four straight wins, but now sit at .500. Ryan Dukarm (@DBRyan_Dukarm) joins Chuck Zodda on the October 31 Quick Kicks Podcast to discuss the Bills second game of the year against the Patriots after winning the first when the New England still didn’t have Brady back. The Bills lost 41-25 as their secondary couldn’t stop Brady nor Gronk, who also missed the first game between the teams. Winning the AFC East is a long shot for the Bills, and probably always will be with Brady and Belichick in New England, but there certainly exists a path that gets the Bills to the playoffs, as long as they can get healthy on offense. Other topics include:
- How the Bills looked before their game with the Patriots in terms of depth and injury (1:16)
- What have we seen from the Bills offensive line so far this season (6:23)
- What stood out for the Bills front seven and whether they had a good game even though they gave up 41 points (8:05)
- How the Bills secondary let them down and why Stephen Gilmore has disappointed in a contract year (11:26)
- Looking ahead at the Bills’ schedule and their path to the playoffs (13:41)
- What is the Bills’ identity and will it be able to get them in the playoffs (15:39)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.
Filligar, “Guilty Good Intentions“
Ronald Jenkees, “Disorganized Fun“