Week 6 of the NFL season has already kicked off with the Denver- San Diego Thursday night game, and the weekend brings several more even matchups. On the October 14 Breaking the Plane Podcast Matt Williamson (@WilliamsonNFL) and Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) preview the upcoming action in Week 6 of the NFL season. Games such as Dallas-Green Bay and Atlanta-Seattle seem like even matchups on paper and should provide some information about whether the teams are real contenders, while the Texans and Colts face off in a game that may decide the horrid AFC South. Other topics include:
- Will the return of several key players, including Trevor Siemian, help the Broncos bounce back (1:38)
- Buffalo-San Francisco and the quarterback change for the 49ers (8:34)
- Can the Browns grab their first win against the Titans this weekend (13:09)
- Panthers-Saints and how both teams have already entered the “must-win” territory of the season (17:18)
- How the Jaguars are still alive in the AFC South playoff race and Brian Hoyer at QB for the Bears (19:03)
- Bengals-Patriots and if Cincinnati can keep pace with the Steelers in the AFC North (26:30)
- The elite defense-offense battle that the Seahawks-Falcons game brings (31:29)
- Colts-Texans and the battle for the AFC South and if Andrew Luck can carry the Colts to a division win (38:19)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.