Week 4 of the NFL season is upon us and it brings some games with early-season playoff implications. On the September 30 Breaking the Plane Podcast Matt Williamson (@WilliamsonNFL) and Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) look forward to the Week 4 NFL macthups and teams in need of a win. The season so far has brought surprises, who would have thought the Rams would be 2-1, and reminders of the importance of a good coach, like the Vikings and Patriots both being at 3-0 after some quarterback questions to start the year. Other topics include:
- Dolphins-Bengals and whether Miami can pull of the upset on the short week (2:06)
- Jacksonville-Indianapolis and the playoff implications for the AFC South (7:04)
- Seahawks-Jets and whether Fitzpatrick can bounce back against the Seattle’s elite defense (17:30)
- Falcons-Panthers and whether this is the game that Carolina turns it around (22:02)
- If the Lions can bounce back against the Bears after two tough losses (29:33)
- Josh Gordon’s decision to enter in-patient rehab and the effect on the Browns (31:50)
- How crazy would it be for the Rams to be 3-1 and how they can pull it off against the Cardinals (35:23)
- Saints-Chargers and the lack of talent on each team outside their quarterbacks (37:22)
- Steelers-Chiefs and if the Steelers will face the same problems with Andy Reid as they did against the Eagles (44:09)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.