With the Carolina Panthers and Arizona Cardinals heading to the NFC Championship Game, Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield are here for the January 19 Quick Kicks Podcast Part 2 to dig into the tape and see how they got past the Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers. From the nearly-classic comeback in Carolina to the incredible finish in Phoenix, this 15-minute look gets you all the info you need on the Divisional Round games. Subjects include:
- Aaron Rodgers ability to bring the Packers back on a nearly-impossible last drive with two incredible throws on the final Green Bay drive (1:59)
- The final Arizona drive and Larry Fitzgerald continuing his outstanding play this year as he solidifies his case for the Hall of Fame (5:01)
- How the Packers schemed to make the Cardinals work for their yardage, with much of their success being on second and third reads throughout much of the game (6:39)
- The phenomenal athleticism of the Carolina defense and how they were able to completely shut down the Seahawks in the first half (8:43)
- The Panthers challenging Seattle with the running game at the outset and how directly attacking the Seahawks’ strength enabled them to put Seattle on its heels (10:49)
- The amazing quality of the battles over the Divisional Round and the potential for more great clashes with the four teams remaining in the Championship Round (13:45)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.