Week 2 in the NFL was filled with unexpected results. This week’s ITP The Podcast Volume 1.2 has hosts Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield taking you into the depths of the chaos. They are joined this week by Charles McDonald from The Falcoholic, as well as Nath Pizzolatto from ZoneReads.com. This week’s segments include:
- The inaugural Harry Stamper All-Go Play of the Week Award for Amari Cooper’s 68-yard touchdown (1:14)
- Charles McDonald of The Falcoholic looks at the keys to the Atlanta Falcons early success, with a focus on Matt Ryan and Julio Jones (6:03)
- What can Browns fans take from Johnny Manziel’s performance in the first two weeks and what does it mean for his career going forward? (13:46)
- Is Blake Bortles’ stronger showing in Week 2 a sign he is turning the corner, or simply sound and fury signifying nothing? (17:24)
- Nath Pizzolatto examines the circumstances that have led to the downfall of the New Orleans Saints and how they can rebuild (19:48)
- Where do the Dallas Cowboys turn following the injury to Tony Romo? (28:09)
- Big takeaways from the AFC East battle between the Buffalo Bills and New England Patriots (30:29)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.