Kicker Friday comes again and it’s time to discuss the biggest kicker story of the NFL preseason. Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield break down the struggles of Tampa Bay Buccaneers kicker Robert Aguayo on the August 26 Quick Kicks Podcast. Aguayo has loads of pressure on him as a second-round pick at a position where UDFAs consistently succeed in the NFL. Fans may be expecting Aguayo to make every kick after the Bucs spent such a high pick on him, but he has missed several so far this off-season and preseason. Other topics include:
- The biggest kicker story of the NFL preseason, rookie Roberto Aguayo (2:10)
- The highest round that a kicker should be selected in the draft (4:27)
- Breaking down Aguayo’s struggles from a technical standpoint (8:09)
- Tampa Bay’s plan to get Aguayo a “mental coach” (12:23)
- If Aguayo’s problems are caused by something minor or major (15:34)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.