It didn’t take long for Tony Romo’s back seem to wash the Cowboy’s playoff hopes down the drain, but rookie Dak Prescott has some analysts thinking the fall-off might not be so bad. RJ Ochoa of Inside the Star joins Chuck Zodda on the August 31 Quick Kicks Podcast to discuss how Romo’s injury has changed the Cowboy’s season. Dak Prescott is the presumed starter now after some impressive showings in preseason and camp, but will he be able to handle a full season against the best players? Other topics include:
- What we’ve seen from Dak Prescott in camp and preseason (1:56)
- How much do the Cowboys’ need out of Prescott to win the NFC East (5:02)
- Surprising cuts from the first round and players on the bubble watch for the 53-man roster(11:02)
- Potential quarterback pickups that might make their way to the Cowboys (13:25)
- Who are some players that have made a jump from 2015 and may have a bigger role this season (16:16)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.