Introducing the Breaking the Plane podcast, which offers an in-depth look at the NFL. On the August 23 Breaking the Plane Podcast, Matt Williamson (@WilliamsonNFL) and Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) kick off the series by talking about what to expect from the podcast and taking a look at the AFC East. The Patriots have dominated the AFC East, and the NFL for that matter, since the start of the millennium, but with Tom Brady’s looming four-game suspension, it might be the first year since 2008 that another team wins the division. Other topics include:
- Looking at the AFC East’s out of division match ups (13:07)
- What to expect from the Patriots during Brady’s four-game suspension (15:34)
- Which players from the Patriot’s roster are flying under the radar entering the season (27:51)
- How are the Bills going to overcome the Patriots in the AFC East (31:21)
- Suspensions and injuries to the Bills front 7 (33:30)
- Looking at the Miami Dolphins’ offense and their o-line (42:40)
- What to expect from the Dolphins’ defense and where their weaknesses lie (49:15)
- The quarterback group of the New York Jets (56:33)
- Breaking down the Jets tough start to the season (59:43)
- Ranking the teams of the AFC East and where they’ll finish (1:04:50)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.