All eyes on the SNF matchup between the Patriots and Bengals. FC authors are dazed and confused with 6 picks for the home team versus 5 for the visitors – who’ll be right? Will Dr. Geary continue his hot streak? What is Dave drinking?
Scroll below for the complete results from last week. In week 5, we have no less than five upset picks:
- Dave already behind the 8-ball with the lone Vikings pick.
- Dan and James pick Houston in the battle of the two Texas teams.
- Ravens get some love from Dave and Ross, visiting Luck and the Colts.
- Goose alert! Dave picks the Jaguars versus Pittsburgh.
- Did Dave go for another upset pick? Yes — has San Diego being upset by the Jets.
Week 4 Results
About the Picks
Here it is — the Inside The Pylon contributors’ weekly picks.. Some quick notes:
- They are straight-up picks and not against the spread
- The orange highlight signifies games where there were no more than 1-2 upset picks. The brave picks are highlighted with a white border.
- The green highlight signifies games where everyone agreed on the winner
We’ll keep track of all the weeks throughout the season and after the Super Bowl declare the winner? Who’ll receive a coupon for a free small slushie at the 7/11 of his choice?
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.