The first Sunday of the NFL season brought lots of excitement and close games with quite a few comebacks sprinkled in. On the September 12 Quick Kicks Podcast Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield break down one of Sunday’s best games, Green Bay-Jacksonville. The Jaguars have been a popular sleeper playoff pick out of the AFC South and the Packers, with Jordy Nelson reutrning, are seen as Super Bowl contenders by many. Other topics include:
- What has changed with the Packers’ offense with the return of Jordy Nelson (2:32)
- Discussing Davante Adams as a potential-filled tease (5:28)
- What the Jaguars need to do to become an elite offense (9:57)
- How Bortles preformed and if he is too dependent on Allen Robinson (13:37)
- What to think about Bortles running the read-option a few times during the game (14:55)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.