Week 11 and Jon Ledyard’s newborn are here and teams’ seasons and Jon’s life may never be the same. On the November 18 Breaking the Plane Podcast Matt Williamson (@WilliamsonNFL) and Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) preview the Week 11 storylines and go over the growing list of teams that have very little chance of making the playoffs. Each week some teams’ chances of making the playoffs lessens as they either lose or the division and wildcard leaders pick up another win. That’s not to say all divisions re decided so far. The AFC South, NFC North, and AFC West all look like they could end up with a different team in first place by the end of the season than the one that currently occupies it, but losses for the Packers or Broncos could make the gap between them and first place insurmountable. Other topics include:
- Are the defending NFC Champ Carolina Panthers out of the playoff picture already (4:23)
- Can the Ravens slow down the Cowboys and their rushing attack or does Dallas win their ninth straight (11:20)
- Titans-Colts divisional match up in the wide open AFC South as the Colts try to steal a game against the red-hot titans (17:36)
- Will the Bengals ever catch fire and threaten the Ravens for the AFC North (21:08)
- Arizona-Minnesota and how beat up are the quarterbacks going to be after this game (30:10)
- With a loss to Washington will the Green Bay Packers season be wrapped up (41:04)
- The Texans and Raiders face off on Monday Night Football in Mexico City (46:05)
- What teams are finished for the season and out of the playoff picture (49:08)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.