The Pitssburgh Steelers sit at second place in the AFC North entering Week 10 of the NFL season with their loss last week to Baltimore giving the Ravens sole possession of first place. Alex Kozora of Steelers Depot joins Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) on the November 13 Breaking the Plane Podcast to discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers’ season so far and their chances of winning the AFC North. The Steelers are in the midst of a three game losing streak and face off against the red hot Dallas Cowboys in Week 10. No unit of the Steelers is free from blame as all have struggled to put together a complete game, with the pass rush and o-line play being especially disappointing as they were seen to be major strengths of the team entering the season. Other topics include:
- What are the biggest flaws in the Steelers that has led to this three-game skid (1:24)
- How has the Steelers o-line preformed so far this year and do some of their struggles come from scheming (6:34)
- Has Antonio Brown regressed or has the Steelers offense become more balanced (11:38)
- Why has the Steelers pass rush failed to generate consistent pressure, and can Bud Dupree help (15:38)
- How has first-round pick Artie Burns preformed so far and has he helped the secondary (20:00)
- Is Mike Mitchell one of the top-tier safties in the league and why don’t Steelers fans seem to like him (24:29)
- Which team in the AFC North has the best chance of winning the divison (34:20)
- Is Dallas, the Steelers Week 10 opponent, the best team in the NFC (38:35)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.