The Minnesota Vikings were the last undefeated team in the league until their game against the Eagles last week which saw Philadelphia’s defense tear up the Vikings’ o-line. On the October 26 Quick Kicks Podcast Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield break down the Vikings-Eagles game from last week and the play of Carson Wentz against the great Minnesota defense. Wentz’s stat line wasn’t anything special and included two picks, but he was making the right reads and the interceptions were more caused by great plays from the defense. On the Vikings side the offense struggled, but Cordarrelle Patterson broke out for a solid game and looks to live up to his second-round pick status. Other topics include:
- How Carson Wentz preformed against the Vikings D and if the stats tell the full story (1:38)
- Has Cordarrelle Patterson finally reached his potential and will he continue to see snaps at wide receiver (7:33)
- What makes the Vikings defense so special and can they keep it up (11:04)
- How the Eagles defense was able to pressure Sam Bradford and such down the Vikings offense (12:15)
- Which team did this game tell us more about and what to take from it (14:40)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.
Filligar, “Guilty Good Intentions“
Ronald Jenkees, “Disorganized Fun“