Week 7 of NFL action kicks off with the Packers and their struggling offense versus the Bears and their third string QB. On the October 19 Breaking the Plane Podcast Matt Williamson (@WilliamsonNFL) and Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) preview the Week 7 NFL matchups and which teams’ playoff chances are slim to none. The AFC seems to be the Patriots and then everyone else a tier below, but the Steelers get New England at home although Ben Roethlisberger won’t play. In the NFC the game of the week may be the Seahawks-Cardinals in a divisional Sunday night game. Other topics include
- Bears-Packers and how Green Bay can get their offense humming and overcome injuries at multiple positions (1:29)
- Can Landry Jones do enough to keep the Steelers in the game against the Patriots (7:44)
- The Giants and Rams face off in London and if the Giants can pressure Case Keenum (11:19)
- How much their matchup against the Saints matters for the Chiefs and their division hopes (14:30)
- Will the Eagles be able to keep up with the other teams in the NFC East as they face the Vikings (23:56)
- Browns-Bengals and if Cleveland will win a game this year (28:34)
- Will Washington’s great offensive line open up holes against the porous Lions defense (30:42)
- Buffalo-Miami and if the Bills might stumble as they look forward to New England next week (36:30)
- Whether the Chargers-Falcons game will be a shootout and the play of Joey Bosa (39:28)
- Brock Osweiler’s return to Denver and if the Broncos defense will know his weaknesses (45:09)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.