Week 4 of college football brought plenty of excitement and helped to paint a picture of which teams are contenders and which teams were overrated entering the season. On the September 26 Quick Kicks Podcast Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield recap the top 25 matchup between SEC teams, Arkansas and Texas A&M. The last few games between these teams have been close, overtime matches, but this one turned into a blowout with A&M running all over Arkansas for a 45-24 final. Other topics include:
- Some of the more interesting college football games of the week, including some big ones in the SEC (1:05)
- How the Texas A&M and Arkansas game played out and what plays changed it (2:35)
- Who stood out on A&M’s offense and quarterback Trevor Knight (6:21)
- Discussing Arkansas and the play of quarterback Austin Allen (8:48)
- Whether any Arkansas defensive players stood out even though they let up 45 points (11:56)
- Names to watch for college kickers who may get drafted (15:16)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.
Filligar, “Guilty Good Intentions“
Ronald Jenkees, “Disorganized Fun“