Things have settled down after the huge college football matchups of last week, but this week brings some more excitement. On the September 24 Pylon U Podcast, Shane Alexander (@Alexander1Great) and Jeff Feyerer (@jfey5) preview Week 4 of the college football season and some of the big conference matchups. While this week doesn’t have the same big games as last week there are still plenty of great games to play including Wisconsin-Michigan State and Texas A&M-Arkansas. Other topics include:
- What are the top games of Week 4 of college football (1:24)
- The problems that USC faces and can they fix them against Utah (3:03)
- Florida State tries to rebound from the beatdown Louisville laid on them (7:16)
- LSU-Auburn and which coaches seat is the hottest (14:13)
- How Baylor has responded to this off-season’s turmoil and are they the Big 12 favorite (18:33)
- Texas A&M-Arkansas and the fight for second place in the SEC West (25:07)
- Washington’s hot start against poor competition and their game with Arizona (28:54)
- Ryan Dukarm joins the podcast to discuss his recent piece on Kalen Ballage (32:52)
- What college players to keep an eye on for the draft (37:18)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to Pylon U: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.