Monday night’s Eagles-Bears game wrapped up Week 2 of NFL action and left us with some storylines for the week. Justin Twell joins Chuck Zodda on the September 20 Quick Kicks Podcast to discuss the NFC North so far and what to look for as the season progresses. With the Vikings’ win over the Packers Sunday night, they have sole possession of first place in the division and it looks like there won’t be too much of a drop off with Sam Bradford at quarterback. The Packers meanwhile seem out of sync, especially the offense and Rodgers and Jordy Nelson. The Lions dropped a game against the Titans this week and the Bears seem to be in a rebuilding year. Other topics include:
- How has Green Bay’s offense looked different with the return of Jordy Nelson (1:39)
- Does having Nelson back open up opportunities for other Packers’ receivers (4:29)
- Bradford’s performance in his first start for the Vikings and what to expect going forward (7:37)
- How important is wide reciever Kevin White to the Bears and their future (12:47)
- Bears’ players that may be important pieces going forward (14:16)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.
Filligar, “Guilty Good Intentions“
Ronald Jenkees, “Disorganized Fun“