The Sunday slate of NFL games are all wrapped up for Week 2 and they left plenty to discuss. On the September 19 Quick Kicks Podcast Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield recap Week 2 of NFL action and which teams are in the most trouble entering Week 3. From the Patriots’ plans without Jimmy Garoppolo to the most surprising, both good and bad, teams as well as the many tight division races that include a surprise four-way tie in the NFC West and a wide open AFC South, there are lots of questions after Week 2. Other topics include:
- The four-way tie in the NFC West (1:20)
- Who are the surprise teams without a win entering Week 3 (5:38)
- The Oakland Raiders’ record-setting porous defense (9:26)
- Jacksonville’s disappointing Week 2 after a solid performance the first week (12:04)
- Can Washington get back into the NFC East division race after an 0-2 start at home (14:28)
- Which AFC South team looks like the best bet to win the division (17:05)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.
Filligar, “Guilty Good Intentions“
Ronald Jenkees, “Disorganized Fun“