The AFC North has some of the most intense rivalries in the league, which leads to bad teams like the 2015 Ravens sweeping the playoff bound Steelers during the regular season. Matt Williamson (@WilliamsonNFL) and Jon Ledyard take a look into one of the more competitive divisions in the NFL. Every team has some question marks: the Steelers have half of their offensive skill positions suspended, the Bengals haven’t won a playoff game since the first season of “The Simpsons,” the Ravens aren’t sure if last year was a fluke, and the Browns are starting RGIII at QB. It should be an interesting season. Other topics include:
- How, despite an injury-filled season, the Ravens still managed to sweep Pittsburgh (3:15)
- The recent Ravens’ draft picks and Ozzie Newsome’s drafting strategy (5:40)
- What’s going on with the Bengals’ wide receiver corps (15:51)
- Whether poor center play will drag down the rest of the o-line (21:03)
- Looking at the Bengals’ defensive line and star Geno Atkins (25:45)
- What the major changes from the offseason may bring to the Browns (36:06)
- The Brown’s defensive rookies and who’s going to rush the passer (45:27)
- Predicting the Brown’s win total and whether Hue Jackson can turn them around (52:45)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.