We kick off August with R.J. Ochoa, from both Inside the Star and the RJ Ochoa Show, as he joins Mark Schofield on the August 1 Quick Kicks Podcast. R.J. updates us on the Dallas Cowboys, as they look to rebound from an injury-plagued 2015 campaign. Topics on this show include:
- The Dallas quarterback situation, including the burning question: “Is Tony Romo fat?” (2:22)
- Can Ezekiel Elliott live up to the hype? (5:36)
- What can fans expect from the Dallas passing game? (8:35)
- Given the losses on the defensive front, how are the Cowboys going to generate pressure in 2016? (10:48)
- What can fans expect from this secondary? (14:01)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.