On the March 15 Quick Kicks Podcast, Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield discuss Mark’s article on how Trevone Boykin and Josh Doctson are often synced up perfectly. Additionally, Mark and Chuck talk about how Boykin’s potential transition to the NFL and how his traits will play up to the next level. Here are some topics covered on the show:
- Mark explains how he noticed the chemistry between the two receivers while doing film work on Boykin (1:22).
- Chuck and Mark discuss how a QB and WR execute a goal line fade route (4:00).
- An examination of why Josh Doctson lines up on the right side of the line and why this matters (7:30).
- The push to move Boykin to WR and why he’s earned the opportunity to play QB in the NFL (9:43).
- What traits Boykin struggles with right now (11:51).
- How much did Boykin benefit from having a receiver like Doctson (16:10)?
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.