With the Super Bowl over, the thoughts of football fans once again turn to the NFL Draft. With draft day only ten weeks away, Mark Schofield and Chuck Zodda sit down for the February 11 Quick Kicks Podcast with guest Bryan Perez, co-owner of DraftBreakdown.com to get his thoughts on this year’s draft class as we start to learn more about the prospects. Topics this show include:
- The noHuddle Remote from DraftBreakdown and how it interacts with the videos on the site to provide a cleaner viewing experience for game film connoisseurs (1:11)
- Players who stood out to Bryan down in Mobile and the players who saw the biggest jump in their draft stock due to their performance over the course of the week (4:36)
- Skill position talent at the Senior Bowl and who was able to distinguish themselves in a relatively thin group this year, as well as looking at Braxton Miller and his development path as a former quarterback converting to wide receiver (7:35)
- San Jose State RB Tyler Ervin and his place in the NFL despite lacking size that many NFL teams typically desire from the running back position (9:57)
- The tremendous depth of defensive linemen present in this year’s draft class, but also examining whether any linebackers or defensive backs stood out amongst the crowd in Mobile (11:54)
- The upcoming NFL Scouting Combine and the storylines Bryan is watching most closely heading into this key event at the end of the month (15:48)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.