Yesterday, Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield broke down the AFC Championship with fellow Inside the Pylon writer Dave Archibald. Today, Chuck and Mark dig into the NFC battle on the January 26 Quick Kicks Podcast and show you how the Carolina Panthers knocked off the Arizona Cardinals. This show’s topics include:
- How Carolina took control of the game at the end of the first quarter and never looked back (1:04)
- Carson Palmer’s inability to establish a rhythm in the passing game and whether this was due to the pressure schemes of the Panthers defense (4:08)
- Whether the Carolina offense will be able to move the ball effectively in their power running game against the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl (8:58)
- How Denver will have to adapt their pass rush against Cam Newton due to his running ability (10:32)
- The potential return of Thomas Davis for the Super Bowl after breaking his arm in the second quarter of this game, and the key role that he plays for the Panthers (11:49)
- An early look at the Super Bowl and how the matchup between these two teams is more defensively-oriented than recent years (13:24)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.