With the weekend closing in, Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield take aim at the first game of the Divisional Round in the January 15 Quick Kicks Podcast. Rich Hill from Pats Pulpit joins Chuck and Mark as they discuss the upcoming clash between these teams. Topics include:
- Examining the injury situation of the Patriots, including the offensive line and expectations after struggles in the second half of the season, as well as skill position players who can pick up the slack after a lackluster finish (1:31)
- The inability of New England to generate any type of sustained running attack after the losses of Dion Lewis and LeGarrette Blount to injury (4:26)
- Whether Kansas City has the offensive capability to exploit the Patriots’ weaknesses on defense (6:38)
- How the 2014 blowout win by the Chiefs factors in to this weekend’s game (10:07)
- The critical role of special teams in a game that has the potential to be low-scoring due to both weather and depleted offenses (11:57)
- Predictions from Rich, Mark, and Chuck for Saturday’s game (14:54)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.