While it is a short holiday week for most people, there is nothing short about ITP The Podcast Volume 15. Chuck Zodda & Mark Schofield are back to examine the key storylines from Week 15 in the NFL, and this time are joined by a trio of guests to make sure they leave no stone unturned. Jeff Lloyd, Kyle Crabbs from NDTScouting.com, and Shane Alexander from A1GFootball.com stop by, lending their excellent analysis to this week’s show. Topics this week include:
- The Pittsburgh Steelers taking down the Denver Broncos, focusing on how the potent Pittsburgh attack was able to overcome a usually-strong Denver secondary, as well as how the rest of this season is likely to play out at quarterback for the Broncos (2:39)
- Jeff discussing the emergence of the New York Jets in the AFC East, the game-long melee between Odell Beckham, Jr. and Josh Norman, as well as his top draft prospects at wide receiver and cornerback (8:34)
- The Harry Stamper All-Go Offensive Play of the Week, featuring a 27-yard touchdown connection between Russell Wilson and Tyler Lockett, focusing on the development of Lockett as a receiver over the course of the 2015 season (23:13)
- Kyle explaining where he currently is in his yearly scouting process, as well as detailing a number of prospects he is focusing on during bowl season, in particular, the upcoming College Football Playoff semi-finals (27:38)
- The ITP Glossary term of the week, breaking down the “Fire Call” on field goals and extra points and how teams react when disaster strikes on a normally-routine play (36:39)
- Shane breaking down the key matchups during the upcoming slate of bowl games and who he is focused on over the next several weeks of action (39:02)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.