It was arguably the most entertaining week of the 2015 season, with a number of close games and frantic finishes. ITP The Podcast Volume 1.12 takes a look at the critical battles of Week 12, as hosts Chuck Zodda and Mark Schofield are joined by Dan Hatman of The Scouting Academy, Brandon Thorn of The Football Educator, and Trevor Sikkema of the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Topics from this week’s show include:
- The mind-blowing finish to the Monday Night Football battle between the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns, looking at the Browns last drive as well as mistakes on the field goal that led to the winning Baltimore score (1:37)
- Dan discusses the changes happening with the Miami Dolphins in their coaching staff and ramifications for the players, as well as the general manager search happening in Detroit and the process behind those searches (8:46)
- Brandon delves into the schemes that were successful for the Denver Broncos in their win over the New England Patriots on Sunday Night Football, focusing on how the running game found room in the second half and the strengths and weaknesses of Brock Osweiler (19:34)
- Trevor breaks down the upcoming SEC Championship matchup between Alabama and Florida, including how the Gators could potentially pull off an upset and the stability of the Alabama kicking situation (30:01)
- The Harry Stamper All-Go Offensive Play of the Week, featuring the hookup between Kirk Cousins and DeSean Jackson, as well as Mark’s thoughts on the development of Cousins over the last two seasons (37:29)
If you are having trouble with the embedded player, listen on our SoundCloud page.
Subscribe to ITP: The Podcast on our iTunes page.
Follow us on Twitter @ITPylon.